Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Better ‘Choco-late’ than never’ series, this Chocolate Stuffed Pancake is fluffy and filled with some warm, melted chocolate, a sure way to start off the weekend.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- For Pancake:
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Pancakes Buttermilk
- 30 ml Vegetable Oil
- 300 ml Water
- 1 Egg (Large)
- For Filing:
- 200 g Dr. Oetker Nona Cooking Chocolate
- Melt the cooking chocolate with a microwave oven or “double boil”. Spoon the melted cooking chocolate into a lined baking tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a crepe pan and set it to the lowest heat.
- Mix Dr. Oetker Nona Pancake Buttermilk with vegetable oil, water and egg. Stir well.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan and place a bar of frozen chocolate in the middle. Top with a bit less than ¼ cup of batter to cover the chocolate. When the bubbles at the edge of the batter pop and a hole are left which does not immediately close up, flip the cake gently.
- Cook the other side for 1 ½ minute or until golden. Serve hot.