Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Easy Sando Recipes’ series, this egg-citing egg sandwich is filled with a rich and creamy egg filling that will give you a dreamy bite!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 6nos eggs (chilled)
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 nos onion (chopped finely)
- 1 stalk spring onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 pc pickle (chopped finely)
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 pc cabbage leaves (shredded/sliced thinly)
- First, bring a pot of water to boil. Once boiling, gently placed the chilled eggs into the boiling water and let them cook for 7 minutes.
- Turn off heat and take out 2 of the 6 eggs and place them into a ice cold bath to stop the cooking process. Let the remaining 4 eggs sit in the water for another 3 minutes before transferring over to ice bath.
- To make the egg mayo, mash the 4 eggs (cooked for 10 minutes) with mayo, salt, black pepper, chopped onion, spring onion and pickle.
- Once it comes together, you can start peeling the other 2 eggs and set aside for assembling the sandwich
- Starting with a slice of bread followed by egg mayo, then a peeled boiled egg, then shredded cabbage before ending with another slice of bread.
- Wrap it firmly with a clip wrap or baking paper before slicing. Enjoy!
- Tip: You could gradually add your mayo by 1Tbsp according to your liking. Just make sure that its not too wet and runny for wrapping.