Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Sweet Treats are made of these’ series, light, airy and fluffy souffle pancake made easy with Dr. Oetker Nona Pancake mix!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Original Pancake Mix
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 300ml water
- 1 egg (large)
- 4 egg whites
- Mix Dr. Oetker Nona Pancake Original with vegetable oil, water and egg, mix until well combined.
- Place egg whites in a separate bowl and mix at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the egg whites into pancake batter.
- Use baking paper to make 7cm round ring (2cm height).
- Preheat a crepe pan and set to the lowest heat. Place the paper ring in the middle of the pan.
- Pour the batter into the ring then cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes. Flip the pancake gently and cook the other side for another 3-5 minutes.