Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Good Fry Days’ series, this fried bitter gourd chips recipe will be the best solution for those who don’t like bitter gourd. Crunchy and crispy, they’re really addictive!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 10 nos small bitter gourd
- Some salt
- 1 packet premix frying flour
- oil for frying
- Soak the bitter gourd in salt water for at least 1hr
- Then, cut the bitter gourd into half and remove the seeds before slicing them with a mandolin to achieve even slices.
- Once done, coat them with the premix frying flour.
- Deep-fry for 2-3 minutes or till golden brown. Drain excess oil and let it cool before transferring to an airtight container.