In this ‘Good Fry Days’ series, this fried bitter gourd chips recipe will be the best solution for those who don’t like bitter gourd. Crunchy and crispy, they’re really addictive!
- 10 nos small bitter gourd
- Some salt
- 1 packet premix frying flour
- oil for frying
- Soak the bitter gourd in salt water for at least 1hr
- Then, cut the bitter gourd into half and remove the seeds before slicing them with a mandolin to achieve even slices.
- Once done, coat them with the premix frying flour.
- Deep-fry for 2-3 minutes or till golden brown. Drain excess oil and let it cool before transferring to an airtight container.