Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Bake with Garlic Butter’ series, this pull apart loaf minuses the need to slice! Buttery, garlicky and its fun to eat and share!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 320g bread flour
- 30g sugar
- 6g instant active yeast
- 1nos egg
- 150g cold milk
- 2g salt
- 30g butter (cold but softened)
- Basil Garlic Butter Filling
- 100g garlic butter
- 20g sweet basil leaves
- In a food processor, blend the garlic butter and basil leaves, Set aside.
- Moving on to dough, combine all the dough ingredients except butter, Let it knead for about 5-6 minutes on med to high speed.
- Once done, add in the butter and let it mix for another 2-3 minutes or till the butter is absorbed. The dough should looks smooth at this point.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let it ferment for about 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, it should double in size and transfer out onto a lightly floured table top.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle at 0.5cm thickness. Spread the basil garlic butter on top evenly.
- Using a dough cutter/knife, divide into 18 equal pieces. Stack 9 pieces on top of each other.
- Place the stacked pieces into two bread loaf moulds, 9 stacks on each.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let them proof for 40 minutes at a slightly warm area
- Once done, bake at 180 deg C for 30-35 mins or till golden brown. Let them cool for at least 10-15 mins before enjoying!