Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Soy Bean 3 Ways’ series, you will only need 4 ingredients to make this creamy, preservative free homemade soy milk!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 300g soy beans
- 2000ml water
- 60g sugar
- 4nos pandan leaves (tied to a knot)
- Wash and soak the beans overnight. It should double the size the next morning
- Rinse and drain water. Rub and remove as much skin as possible
- Once done, blend the soaked beans and water. Transfer the blended mixture over to a nut milk bag and strain the mixture into a pot. Set the pulp aside for another recipe
- Add pandan leaves to mixture and bring it to a boil with medium to low heat for 15-20 mins. Make sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning at the bottom of the pot.
- Once boiled, turn off flame and add in the sugar for sweetness. Enjoy!
- Depending on your blender, make sure to blend the soybeans in batches and have rest time in between to avoid overheating the blender