Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “Say Kimchi and Smile” series, this sweet and briny taste of clams will bring smiles all around.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 350g clams
- 200g kimchi, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into segments
- 500ml water
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt and sugar to taste
- Soak clams in a bowl of clean filtered water for about 30 minutes to remove any impurities. Rinse and drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the chilli powder until fragrant. Add the clams and stir fry over high heat.
- Pour in the water and add the kimchi and spring onion. Add the seasoning and bring to a rapid boil. Remove from heat, dish out and serve hot.