Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “Say Kimchi and Smile” series, enjoy this delicious and high-fibre meal with Kimchi Fried Rice.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 100g kimchi, finely shredded
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 egg whites
- 350g cooked rice, preferably day-old
- 1 sprig coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/4 tsp sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- White sesame, garnish, optional
- Seaweed. cut into stips, garnish
- In a wok, heat the sesame oil. Add egg whites and scramble until set. Dish out and set aside. Add the oil to the wok. Put in kimchi and stir-fry briefly.
- Add rice and seasoning. Toss and fry briskly until well combined; add egg white and a little more oil if rice is too dry.
- Sprinkle over the chopped spring onion and coriander leaves. Stir to incorporate & plate it. Garnish with some seaweed & white sesame.