In this “Say Kimchi and Smile” series, this sweet and briny taste of clams will bring smiles all around.
- 350g clams
- 200g kimchi, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into segments
- 500ml water
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt and sugar to taste
- Soak clams in a bowl of clean filtered water for about 30 minutes to remove any impurities. Rinse and drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the chilli powder until fragrant. Add the clams and stir fry over high heat.
- Pour in the water and add the kimchi and spring onion. Add the seasoning and bring to a rapid boil. Remove from heat, dish out and serve hot.