Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Cooking Up Korean’ series, this crispy flavor-packed kimchi pancakes are super easy to make with only a few basic ingredients! Pairs well with our Onion Pickle condiment from our Chicken Dakgalbi recipe!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 75g kimchi (roughly chopped)
- 90g all-purpose flour
- 120g water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stalk spring onion (cut into 4cm length)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt and water. Once it comes together, add in kimchi and spring onion.
- Heat up pan and 2 Tbsp of oil and spread the batter evenly on pan.
- Let it pan fry for 4-5 mins on each side or till crispy.
- Serve while its warm and crispy!