In this ‘3 Egg-celent Breakfast’ series, we have Korean Egg Toast that has buttered toast with generous amounts of creamy scrambled eggs, ham and cheese.
- Scrambled Egg Ingredients:
- 4 nos eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Other Ingredients:
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 pcs turkey/chicken ham (2 pcs/toast)
- 2 slices of cheese (1pc/toast)
- Additional mayo to drizzle on top
- Some parsley
- In a bowl, combine 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise and ketchup till well combined. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and black pepper in a bowl till evenly combined and set aside.
- Spread some butter on both sides of your sliced breads and toast them on a heated pan, till golden brown.
- Transfer over to a plate and spread one side of the toasts with the ketchup mayo sauce before layering with cheese and ham. Set aside.
- Heat up your pan on med heat, add 1 Tbsp of butter and pour half of the scramble egg mixture. Use your spatula and begin pulling the cooked outer edges in towards the center of the eggs. Repeat till the scramble collects in the center of the pan, 90% cooked.
- Quickly transfer over to the toast, layered with cheese and ham and cover with another piece of toast. And your breakfast is ready!
- (Optional): Place the sandwich on a holder, wrapped with parchment and drizzle some more mayonnaise and garnish with some dried parsley