Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘3 Recipes with Cherry Tomatoes’ series, this bruschetta recipe is easy to make, tasty and makes a perfect snack for anytime of the day!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 loaf Baguette (cut diagonally)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup oven-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes (cut into 4 each)
- Some cream cheese spread
- Cut baguette loaf diagonally. Brush with some olive oil and bake for 5-10 mins at 150 deg C
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the 1/2 cup of oven-dried cherry tomatoes and toss with the fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Once the baguette slices are done, spread some cream cheese onto each before topping with the mixed cherry tomatoes done earlier.
- (Optional) Garnish with some microgreens or basil if you'd like. Additional drizzle of the olive oil from the preserved dried cherry tomatoes makes it even better too. Enjoy!