Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘3 Recipes with Cherry Tomatoes’ series, this oven-dried tomatoes will make a great pantry ingredient for a variety of dishes you’re making. Especially pastas and salads!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 2 pack Cherry Tomatoes (550g)
- 3g Salt
- 2g Black Pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1tsp Italian Mixed Herbs
- Adequate Olive Oil to preserve the dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 120 deg C
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Transfer over to a bowl and toss with the salt and black pepper.
- Place the seasoned tomatoes on a lined baking tray and bake for 2 hours at 100 deg C, or till the tomatoes looks dry and shriveled
- In a clean jar/bottle, place the dried tomatoes, garlic and Italian mixed herbs. Fill the bottle with adequate olive oil, till it covers the cherry tomatoes.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using and it can last up to 1-2 months.