In this ‘Baked With Pandan’ series, this Pandan Butter Cake is moist and buttery, and so easy to make. Eat it plain or pair it with some gula melaka drizzle.
- 250g unsalted butter (softened)
- 200g sugar
- 2g salt
- 250g eggs (5nos)
- 250g cake flour
- 5g baking powder
- 100g milk
- 4g pandan flavour
- 7x7 inch cake tin
- In a mixing bowl, combine unsalted butter, sugar and salt. Cream till pale yellow.
- Gradually add in your eggs on a lower speed and cream till its well combined approximately 2-3 minutes. Increase your speed to medium if need to.
- Sift in your cake flour and baking powder. Mix at a low speed and gradually add in your milk and pandan flavouring.
- Once the mixture is well combined, transfer over to your lined cake tin. Bake at 170 deg C for 40-45 minutes. Or till skewer comes out clean