Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Baked With Pandan’ series, this Pandan Butter Cake is moist and buttery, and so easy to make. Eat it plain or pair it with some gula melaka drizzle.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 250g unsalted butter (softened)
- 200g sugar
- 2g salt
- 250g eggs (5nos)
- 250g cake flour
- 5g baking powder
- 100g milk
- 4g pandan flavour
- 7x7 inch cake tin
- In a mixing bowl, combine unsalted butter, sugar and salt. Cream till pale yellow.
- Gradually add in your eggs on a lower speed and cream till its well combined approximately 2-3 minutes. Increase your speed to medium if need to.
- Sift in your cake flour and baking powder. Mix at a low speed and gradually add in your milk and pandan flavouring.
- Once the mixture is well combined, transfer over to your lined cake tin. Bake at 170 deg C for 40-45 minutes. Or till skewer comes out clean