Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘3 Recipes with Cherry Tomatoes’ series, this pasta recipe is great for times when you’re craving a light yet tasty meal. The addition of cherry tomatoes adds depth and a pop of freshness!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- Pesto Ingredients:
- 30g Sweet Basil Leaves
- 30g Baby Spinach
- 1/2 nos Lemon Juice
- 70g soaked Cashew Nuts
- 50g Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- Other Ingredients:
- 200g Fusilli Pasta
- Salt to boil pasta water
- Water for boiling pasta
- 120g fresh Cherry Tomatoes (cut into halves or quarters)
- 1Tbsp oven-dried cherry tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 pack rocket/arugula leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, and cook the fusilli pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, blend all the pesto ingredients till smooth and set aside. Gradually add a little water to blend if you need to.
- Once the pasta is ready, save 1/4 cup of the pasta liquid aside and drain the rest of the pasta water.
- Incorporate the pesto and the 1/4 cup of the pasta liquid with the cooked fusilli.
- Lastly, add the oven dried and fresh cherry tomatoes along with the arugula leaves. Mix till well combined and serve!