Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Easy Stir-Fried Recipes’ series, this brinjal stir-fry is an easy yet flavorful dish to pair with rice. Tender and creamy, it’ll have you forget about meat!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 2 nos long brinjal (cut into wedges)
- Pinch of salt & black pepper
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2Tbsp oyster sauce
- pinch of salt and black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- Some chopped spring onions
- Some toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a pan, heat up the 3 Tbsp of oil and pan-fry the brinjals for 2-3 minutes or till both sides are golden brown. Season them with salt and black pepper while pan-frying.
- Once done, add in the sauce mixture and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes med to low flame.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions and toasted sesame seeds before serving. Enjoy!