Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Easy Stir-Fried Recipes’ series, this simple veggie stir-fry recipe only takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and you could also adapt to your preferred choice of greens!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g Nai Bai Cai/Baby Dou Pak (washed and cut into halves)
- 3 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 2Tbsp Oil
- 1Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/8 cup water
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, corn starch, water and some salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Then, in a pan, heat up the 2Tbsp oil and lightly fry the sliced garlic till golden brown. Once done, set them aside.
- With the same oil, fry the nai bai cai for 30 seconds on high heat before adding in the oyster sauce mixture to cook for another 30 seconds
- Once the sauce thickens, transfer over to your serving dish and garnish with the fried garlic slices. Enjoy with a warm bowl of rice!