Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! As one of the first recipes in the ‘Cook, Movie and Chill‘ series, we hope to excite you with this well rounded dish. Depending on your seasoning and pairing, it can also be low carb, high protein and bite friendly 🙂
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1.5 chicken chop, cut
- 3cm ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet of Siew Pak Choy, washed and cut in half
- Marinate the cut chicken with salt, pepper and corn flour and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Prepare a boiling pot of water and a pot of cool water separately. Blanch the Pak Choy for about 10 secs, remove and place in cool water. Remove and decorate on serving plate.
- Saute the onion, ginger and onion until aromatic. Add in cut chicken and stir fry to brown sides.
- Make a well in the middle of the wok and pour oyster sauce within. Stir fry to mix.
- Season with salt pepper according to preference. Remove, serve and enjoy!