Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Better ‘Choco-late’ than never’ series, a simple yet super moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache would be the perfect cake for a celebrative month.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- For Cake:
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Luxury Moist Cake Chocolate
- 150 ml Oil
- 100 ml Water
- 3 Eggs (Large)
- For Chocolate Ganache:
- 400 g Dr. Oetker Nona Cooking Chocolate
- 200 g Dr. Oetker Nona White Cooking Chocolate
- 400 ml Whipping Cream (room temperature)
- Bake: Preheat oven to 180°C. Place Dr. Oetker Nona Luxury Moist Cake Chocolate, water and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes.
- Add in vegetable oil and mix at low speed for 1 minute or until the batter is light and fluffy. Pour batter in a greased 20 cm round baking pan.
- Bake: Bake at 180°C for 55 minutes.
- Melt cooking chocolate over a saucepan. Pour in whipping cream, stir until well combined.
- Slowly pour the chocolate ganache over the top and sides of the cake.
- Melt white cooking chocolate over a saucepan.
- With a piping bag, pipe a spiral on top of the chocolate ganache and use a toothpick to draw cobwebs.