Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘WTF – Where’s the fish’ series, we are adding a twist to the well-known Tomyum Soup by adding salmon to it, bringing a refreshing taste to the palate.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 150g salmon fillets, cubed
- 1/4 onion, cubed
- 2cm ginger, sliced
- 1 medium size eggplant, roll cut
- 100g oyster mushrooms
- 1 tomato, wedges
- 2 tbsp tomyum paste (follow the instruction on the packaging)
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- Some lemon juice
- 3 cup water/ stock
- Add water or chicken stock to a pot. Add lemongrass, ginger and onion and bring to a boil.
- Mix in tomyam paste and stir till well combined.
- Add tomato, eggplant and oyster mushrooms. Cook for around 5 to 10 minutes until the eggplant is soft.
- Lastly, add in salmon cubes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season with lemon juice. You may add salt or fish sauce as desired.