In this ‘WTF- Where’s the fish ’series, here is how you prepare a salmon dish that can is saliva stimulating!
- 200g salmon fillet
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 sprig curry leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Marinate the salmon fillet with salt & pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat up a pan with sufficient oil. Pan sear the fillet skin down on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Then flip over to another side to continue sear for another 4-5 minutes on medium heat until the meat is orange-pink opaque. Scoop up & set aside.
- With the same oil, add in curry powder to bloom the flavour.
- Add the ginger to stir fry until aromatic, then toss in the onion to continue stir fry.
- Add in the garlic and give it a few stirs. Then add curry leaves in, remove the stems.
- Toss in the red capsicum and stir until softened. Add in curry powder and incorporate well.
- Serve at the side with the fish & give it a quick squeeze of lemon on the dish. Serve!