Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Breaded 4 Ways‘ series, this recipe will get you to eat more vegetables without you noticing it.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 3 tbsp Dr. Oetker Nona Breadcrumbs
- 3 medium potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 small carrot (cubed)
- 1 small broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- Bring water to boil. Cook potatoes, carrots and broccoli in boiling water until soft. Drain.
- Mash potatoes & carrots until no lumps remain, and chop broccoli finely. Place all in a large bowl.
- Add in Dr. Oetker Nona Breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and mix well until dough forms.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Shape the dough into cylinders or tot shape about 1.5cm wide and 3cm long.
- Fry the tots until golden, turning on the other side as needed. Remove from pan and drain on a wire rack set or a baking sheet.