Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there who are looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients that are paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Check out this week’s meal plan, the “You stole a ‘piz-za’ my heart“ series:
Easy Tortilla Pizza – super fast & convenient to prepare as you can go creative with your ingredients too!
Minced Beef Wrap – using well-seasoned frozen meatballs so you do not need to start from scratch.
Beef Bolognese – using minced meatballs without going through the hassle of building the minced beef flavour from scratch and simple ingredients to cook this dish.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- For Easy Tortilla Pizza
- Flour Tortilla
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Sausages, sliced
- Corns, niblets
- Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- For Minced Beef Wrap
- 8 Meatball, cut into small pieces
- 60g fresh white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 4 pieces tortillas
- Iceberg lettuce, whole leaves and shredded
- ½ Carrot, shredded
- 4 tbsp of corn niblets
- olive oil
- For Seasoning:
- ½ tsp ginger juice
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- For Beef Bolognese
- 250g spaghetti
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 125g pasta sauce
- 10 Tesco Meatball, cut into small pieces
- 60g button mushroom, sliced
- some cherry tomatoes
- some parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200'C. Place the tortillas on an oven tray or baking sheet.
- Spread an even layer of marinara sauce on the tortillas. Add the toppings and cheese as desired
- Bake until the cheese is golden and the edges of the pizza are lightly browned for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before cutting and serve.
- Put cut meatball into a deep bowl and add seasoning. Mix well to combine. Add spring onion. Run through the frozen corn under tap water until corn defroze.
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan. Sweat the white mushrooms for a minute. Add the beef meatball pieces and fry briskly until meat is cooked through. Add the corns and give it a final few stir until the corns are heated through. Dish out and set aside.
- Microwave each piece of tortilla on Medium-High for 10-15 seconds. Remove and place on a flat plate.
- Layer with a whole leaf of iceberg lettuce and 1-2 tablespoons of beef mixture. Add a little shredded lettuce and carrot. Wrap neatly and serve immediately.
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add a little salt. Dip the spaghetti into the water, and let it submerge in the boiling water gradually. Cook until al dente according to the package instruction or adjust to your liking. Drain and set aside on a serving plate.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and sauté meatball pieces, onion and garlic until browned and fragrant.
- Stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Adjust the taste with some salt and pepper.
- Pour the cooked meat sauce over the spaghetti. Top with some cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.