- 100g chicken fillet, any visible fat removed
- 100g white pomfret or any fish fillet, bones removed and sliced thinly
- 5 stalks tender spinach leaves
- 100g carrot, finely diced
- 55g fresh corn kernels
- 3 cups hot boiling water
- Salt to taste
- Put hot water and chicken meat in a double boiling pot. Double-boil for 15-20 minutes. Add carrot and corn kernels. Continue to double boil for another 15-20 minutes.
- Put in fish and spinach and cook for 4-5 minutes then add salt to taste. Dish out soup into a serving bowl and leave to cool a little before feeding your toddler.