This recipe is best with
- 250g salted butter, soften
- 150g caster sugar
- 1pc egg
- 330g all purpose flour
- 30g Beryls Gourmet Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 65g Beryls Gourmet Liquid Dark Compound Chocolate
- 20g Beryl’s Gourmet White Compound Coin
- 20g chopped pistachio
- Preheat the oven at 160°C for 20 minutes. Beat butter and sugar together for about 8 minutes until fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well. Then add in Beryls Gourmet Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and flour. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in Beryls Gourmet Liquid Dark Compound Chocolate. Mix well.
- Prepare a piping bag and nuzzle no.846. Pipe the cookie in a worm form. Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.
- Wait for the cookies to cool down before drizzle melted Beryl’s Gourmet White Chocolate Coin over the cookies.
- Top with some chopped pistachio as the final touch.