Craving for a simple and healthy noodle soup other than the usual take-away kuey teow, bee hoon, yellow noodles, or loh shi fun? This dish is the deal!
- 1 ginseng tea bag
- 2 tablespoons of goji berries
- 1 chicken drumstick
- Boil chicken drumstick for 30mins.
- Discard water.
- Place ginseng tea bag in a slow cooker.
- Add 750mL of (boiled) water or as indicated by manufacturer's instructions.
- Add chicken drumstick.
- Add goji berries.
- Boil for 30mins and then simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Boil 1 serving of mee suah in a saucepan for 1 min. Discard water.
- Transfer mee suah, ginseng soup, and chicken drumstick into a bowl.
- Serve while hot.