- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2 pieces fermented beancurd
- 8 softened dry mushrooms, halved
- 200g Chinese cabbage, sliced
- 100g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 200ml water
- 2 tbsps MAGGI® Shitake Mushroom Vegetarian Oyster Flavoured Sauce
- 1 tbsp MAGGI® Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Ingredients B
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 10 snow peas
- 6 young corn, sliced
- 75g softened black fungus
- 30g lily bulbs tied into knots
- 40g pre-soaked glass noodles
- 10g pre-soaked fatt choy
- 16 pre-cooked ginkgo nuts
- In a frying pan, heat oil and stir-fry fermented beancurd for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, cabbage and cauliflower. Fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add MAGGI® Light Soy Sauce, water and sugar. Add MAGGI® Shitake Mushroom Vegetarian Oyster Flavoured Sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put in Ingredients B. Stir-fry over high heat until done, about 2-3 minutes.