- 500g meaty chicken pieces
- 1 tsp MAGGI® Dark Soy Sauce
- A dash of ground pepper
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 300-350ml cold water
- 1 MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube
- 12 canned button mushrooms, halved
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 12 snow peas
- 2-3 tsp corn flour mixed with 1 tsp cold water
- Red chilli slices
- Mix chicken with MAGGI® Dark Soy Sauce. Heat oil and lightly brown chicken over a moderate heat for 2-5 minutes.
- Add water and simmer for 20 minutes until chicken is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add MAGGI® Chicken Stock, mushrooms, carrot and snow peas. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Gradually add the corn flour mixture. Cook until gravy is slightly thick.
- Garnish with sliced chilli and serve hot.