- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Mix well bread flour, dry yeast and luke warm milk into A mixture. Keep aside for 20 minutes to become fermented.
- Put all B ingredients together, butter, almond paste, bread flour, stolen spice, salt, vanilla essence and A mixture in mixer machine until it becomes dough.
- Add in C ingredients on last spin to avoid the mixed fruits and almond slices to be mashed up.
- Portion the dough into 400g on a greased tray. This recipe makes 5 loaves.
- Proof the dough for 30 minute.
- Bake it for approximately 25 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
You may also like