This recipe is best with
- 80ml olive oil
- 3 shallot, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 slices beef brisket, chopped
- fresh / dry thyme, finely chopped
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 20 fresh button mushroom
- 150g Mainland Colby (cheese), shredded
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, shallot, garlic, cherry tomatoes, beef brisket, fresh thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Then stuff all the mixed ingredients into the fresh button mushrooms and top it with the shredded cheese.
- In a preheated oven with a temperature of 180 degrees Celcius, bake for about 10 minutes or until well cooked. Serve hot.