Dress plain and regular Chee Cheong Fun or Steamed Rice Rolls into a meaty Asian treat by adding some delicious chicken floss and seaweed for an extra crunch.
This recipe was first published in Flavours Magazine.
- 50g Chicken floss (or any other type of meat floss)
- 10g seaweed sprinkles with sesame seeds* toasted chopped (* Available at Japanese or Korean sections of supermarkets)
- Mix Chicken Floss and seaweed sprinkles together and store in an airtight jar until needed.
- Follow the recipe for steamed rice rolls.
- After you have swirled the batter around the pan to coat evenly, sprinkle chicken floss and seaweed mixture over the rice sheet, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and roll as per recipe.
- Cut the stuffed rice rolls into segments and serve with fragrant soy sauce poured over.