- Toast the sugee until it is slightly brown. Remove and place it in a flat tray.
- Heat the ghee and fry the cashews and raisins until they are lightly browned and set aside.
- Now, mix the icing sugar into the sugee and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt and the other dry ingredients (crushed cardamoms, dry ginger, cashew nuts and raisins). Mix well until it is evenly distributed.
- While the ghee is warm, pour into a portion of the tray and immediately start to roll it evenly into small balls. If the ghee cools off, warm it again in a saucepan.
You may also like