This recipe is best with
- 227g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 30g garlic , chopped
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 50g Mainland Tasty Cheddar, grated
- any herbs available at home (optional)
- any breads available at home
- Allow Anchor Unsalted Butter to soften in room temperature.
- While waiting, prepare the chopped garlic and grate the Mainland Tasty Cheddar Cheese.
- Mix everything together. Adjust seasoning to taste. Keep in a clean container and keep in fridge like any others butter.
- Preheat oven to 175˚C-180˚C.
- Slice baguette diagonally into long slices, 1cm thickness. (or any other bread available at home)
- Line tray with aluminium foil or parchment paper. Spread Tasty garlic butter on 1 side. Arrange on tray and bake in middle rack of oven for 5-6mins or until crust is crispy.
- Allow to cool down a little, then cut toasted garlic bread into fingers. Enjoy it as a snack or serve it with salad, pasta, soup etc.