This Curry can serve with Bread, Rice or Naan.
- 1 big onion
- 2 to 3 tomatoes depends on the size
- 2 tbsp of Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp of Turmeric
- 2 tbsp of Cumin
- 2 tbsp of Chill Powder
- 2 tbsp of Curry Powder
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 3 to 4 cloves Cardamom
- Some ginger paste
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry leaves
- 3 to 4 Potatoes
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 sticks of Lemongrass
- Sliced turmeric leaves
- Pour some oil into claypot
- Add cumin seeds in hot oil
- Add all the dry spices & lemongrass
- Add onions, potatoes, tomato & chicken, cook it
- Add all the ginger garlic paste
- Add turmeric, chill power, coriander powder and mix it.
- Pour some water keep in high flame to cook it
- Add some salt as for your taste.
- Once the curry cooked add the yogurt into the chicken with coriander leaves and sliced turmeric leaves into the Chicken curry.
- Off the flame and Chicken Curry ready to serve