Three-layered Bavarian Cake
Try make this three-layered bavarian cake and be indulged in the triple layer goodness of passion fruit, vanilla and mango in one bite!
Chef Syamsul Idham Musa is a lecturer with INTI International University & Colleges, School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts.
1. Once the components have been completed the dish can be plated.
2. Ensure the Bavarian cake remains cold until it is served.
3. Plate the Bavarian cake with the Florentine and the raspberry sauce.
4. Use your own creativity in plating. You can place the raspberry sauce either directly on the Bavarian cake or on the surface of the serving plate.
5. You can also add slices of fresh or tinned fruit to the decorations.