Tom Yam Steamed Fish
Use the popular tom yam paste to add some oomph to your dishes.
It’s versatile enough to adjust: if you like it mild, use less, and if you prefer to hear a ringing in your ears when you eat, put in an additional tablespoon!
This recipe was first published in Amy Beh’s column, Cook’s Nook.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney