This recipe is best with
- 50g salted butter
- 200g marshmallow
- 250g rice bubble
- 300g Beryls Gourmet Milk Chocolate Compound Coin
- Melt 50g salted butter and 200g marshmallow at slow heat, off heat stir in 250g rice bubble. Press FIRMLY into the tray of 8” x 8” x 1”.
- Set it in the chiller for about 20 minutes. Use a heart shape cutter to cut into shape.
- Melt Beryl’s Gourmet Milk Chocolate Compound Coins in another bowl. Dip rice bar into melted chocolate.
- Let Choco Bar set on wire rack.