This recipe is best with
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 1pc egg
- 20g Beryls Gourmet Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 180g flour
- Beat butter and sugar till fluffy, add in egg and mix well.
- Slowly add in Beryls Gourmet Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and flour. Mix well to form a dough.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough to ½ cm, then use a 5cm round shape cutter to cut the flatten dough till finish. Equal the heart shape raw cookies dough for top part and bottom part.
- Onthe top part, use a 1½cm heart shape cutter to cut at the middle of the cookies dough, forming a heart shape hole.
- Bake at 160°c for 16 to 18 minutes. Let it cool down, take the top part of the baked heart shape cookies with the hole, put onto the bottom part cookies.
- Pipe jam of your choice into the heart shape hole. Lastly, dust some snow powder on top before serving.