Easy lovable marble cake by Dr. Oetker Nona.
This recipe is best with
- For Marble Cake
- 1box Dr. Oetker Nona Butter Cake Marble
- 200g butter (softened)
- 4 eggs (large)
- For Chocolate Sauce
- 200g Dr. Oetker Nona Cooking Chocolate
- 50g whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm round cake pan with grease proof paper.
- Place Dr. Oetker Nona Butter Cake Marble and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add in butter and mix at low speed for 1 minute or until batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter into 2 portions, add cocoa powder into one portion and mix well. Scatter a few tablespoons of the cocoa batter into the baking pan. Then pour the original batter on top. Lastly add some cocoa batter on top. Use a skewer to make a pattern.
- Bake at 180°C for 55 - 60 minutes.
- Melt Dr. Oetker Nona Cooking Chocolate in microwave or over a sauce pan. Pour in whipping cream, stir until well combined.
- Spread chocolate sauce generously over the cake.