This recipe is best with
- 10g unsalted butter (melted)
- 10g fresh milk
- 15g strawberry puree
- 10g Flour
- 2pcs egg yolk
- 2Pcs egg white
- 10g sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 20g Beryls White Compound block/coins
- Preheat the oven at 190°C. Brush bottom and sides of 2 (5-ounce) ramekin cups lightly with 1 teaspoon of melted butter; cover bottom and sides right up to the rim. Add 1 tablespoon white sugar to ramekin cups. Rotate ramekins until all surfaces are coated with sugar. Pour out extra sugar.
- Place Beryl’s White Compound Chocolate in a mixing bowl. Place the bowl over a pan of about 3 cups full of hot water over low heat. Do not let the water boil or come to a simmer.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle in flour. Whisk until flour is incorporated into butter and mixture thickens (about 1 minute). Reduce heat to low. Whisk in cold milk and strawberry puree until the mixture becomes smooth and thickens (about 2 or 3 minutes). Remove skillet from heat. Transfer mixture to the bowl with melted white chocolate. Add a small amount of salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add egg yolk and mix well. Remove the bowl from hot water to keep batter warm while you whip the egg whites.
- Place 2 egg whites and sugar in a mixing bowl and add in cream of tartar. Whisk to become meringue.
- Mix meringue with the strawberry chocolate batter until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the ramekin cups and water-bake at 190°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Lastly dust some snow powder on the surface and ready to be served.