Ingredients is not available.
- Peel, seed and cut winter melon into cubes. Add a dash of monosodium glutamate and toss well to mix.
- Steam the winter melon until soft. Drain in a colander.
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté garlic until lightly golden. Add in wine. Put in shitake mushrooms, button mushrooms, cauliflower, carrots and baby corn.
- Stir in seasoning to mix. Return the cooked winter melon into the wok and add the cabbage. Bring to boil and add thickening.
- Dish out to serve with an addition of some sliced red chillies for garnishing.