- To make the mock mackerel, marinate wet beancurd sheets with salt, sugar and pepper. Place a sheet of seaweed on top of a sheet of dry beancurd.
- Next, place the marinated wet beancurd sheeton top and roll it up. Tie this bundle with a string.
- Steam the beancurd roll and cut into slices. Deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- To prepare the satay sauce, heat oil and stir-fry lemongrass, galangal, turmeric powder and curry paste until fragrant.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat.
- Pour the satay sauce over the mackerel. Serve with cucumber slices.
You may also like