- Remove the skin of the pumpkin and cut them into wedges.
- Steam the pumpkin wedges for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your steamer.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, mash it with a spoon or fork into pumpkin puree.
- Prepare a deep pot with 2500ml of water, add in the pandan leaves and castor sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Soak the sago with 300ml of water while waiting for the water to boil.
- Once the water is boiled, remove the pandan leaves, then add in the sago and stir quickly to prevent them from clumping together. Add in evaporated milk and the santan as well.
- Finally, add in the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- The dessert is ready to serve.
You may also like