- Mix the ground hazelnut, cinnamon powder and sugar in the bowl.
- Beat egg white and icing sugar until it becomes royal icing liquid.
- Then, add the other ingredients in the bowl and mix until it becomes a dough.
- In a different bowl, mix icing sugar and egg to make the icing and keep aside.
- Take the dough and roll out the dough until 0.5cm thick.
- Then, spread icing on top of the dough sheet.
- Use a star cutter to cut the cookies dough sheet.
- Arrange the star cookies dough on the baking tray, and bake for 9 minutes at 170 degrees Celcius.
- After baking, let it cool. Then store in an airtight container.
- Serve with coffee and tea.
- NOTE: Every time after cutting the cookie dough, clean the cutter to maintain the star shape for the royal icing.
You may also like