An easy to make Almond Butter Cookies for guest visiting, festive seasons, or a regular Saturday brunch at home! You can basically enjoy these cookie in every occasions!
This recipe is best with
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond nibs finely chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups plain flour sifted
- 200-300 g white chocolate
- 100 g instant cereal flakes
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add icing sugar and salt. Continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add chopped almonds and vanilla essence.
- Add in flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a tablespoonful balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool before removing from the baking sheets.
- Melt white chocolate: Heat up in microwave (about 30 secs) or using double boil method (place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water on low heat).
- Once melted, remove from heat.
- Dip the top of the cookies in the melted white chocolate.
- Then dip the cookies with white chocolate into the cereal flakes.
- Let the white chocolate to set. Then serve.