An easy to make Almond Butter Cookies for guest visiting, festive seasons, or a regular Saturday brunch at home! You can basically enjoy these cookie in every occasions!
This recipe is best with
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond nibs finely chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups plain flour sifted
- 200-300 g white chocolate
- 100 g instant cereal flakes (like Nestum)
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add icing sugar and salt. Continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add chopped almonds and vanilla essence.
- Add in flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a tablespoonful balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool before removing from the baking sheets.
- Melt white chocolate: Heat up in microwave (about 30 secs) or using double boil method (place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water on low heat).
- Once melted, remove from heat.
- Dip the top of the cookies in the melted white chocolate.
- Then dip the cookies with white chocolate into the cereal flakes.
- Let the white chocolate to set. Then serve.
5 thoughts on “Almond Butter Cookies in White Chocolate and Instant Cereal Flakes”
Ingredients are missing in this recipe.
Thank you for highlighting this. Not sure what happened but we have replaced the missing ingredients.
The Kuali Team
Dear Kuali Team,
Thank you for this recipe. I made it for raya this year and it tastes amazing! A cookie I would definitely wanna make again. The cookie tastes just as good without any toppings.
The only changes I made is cut the sugar by half a cup.
hi I was just wondering what is cereal flakes. is it corn flakes?
Hi Nur Huda, thanks for the spot – these are actually Nestum kind of flakes, we’ve edited the recipe accordingly. Happy baking!