This recipe is best with
- 1 sweet pineapple, skinned, cut medium wedges
- 50g sweet coconut flakes
- 100ml whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tbsp butter
- Caramel: Cook till sugar melted, stir till well mixed.
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Keep aside.
- Place pineapple and butter on a hot griddle.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from griddle. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Whip cream till soft peak.
- Place 1 tbsp caramel in a tall glass, followed by whipped cream, pineapple, caramel, cream, pineapple.
- Drizzled with a little caramel and sprinkle sweet coconut.
- Serve chilled.
- Note: Sweet coconut flakes are available in bakery supply shops. This coconut is sweet, flaky and moist. Don't substitute this with dessicated coconut.