- 2 cups chickpea,soaked and boiled till soft.
- 1 onion, diced finely or sliced if desired
- 1 tbsp ginger, diced
- 1 sprig curry leaf, finely sliced
- Spice Mix
- 1 pinch of cuimn
- 1 pinch of fennel
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 dried chilli, broken into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and keep flame low. Then add mustard,cumin,and fennel. Saute till the seeds stop spluttering.
- Then add the onions, ginger, dried chillies and curry leaf./p>
- Fry the onions till soft and add chickpea.
- Taste for salt and coat the chickpeas with the spices. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and serve.