Crunchy Vegetable fritters (cucur sayur rangup) by Dr. Oetker Nona.
- For Fritters (Tepung Cucur)
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Tepung Cucur Berempah
- 200ml water
- 50g red onions
- 50g chives
- 50g carrots
- 50g bean sprouts
- For Sauce:
- 3tbsp cooking oil
- 1tsbp blended dried chilies
- 1tbsp chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 30ml white vinegar
- 1tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1tbsp Dr. Oetker Nona Corn Starch
- 100ml water
- Mix Dr. Oetker Nona Tepung Cucur Berempah with water.
- Place red onions, chives, carrot and bean sprout into the mixture, mix well.
- Preheat the ladle in the cooking oil at medium heat. Place 2tbsp of the mixture in the ladle, fry it until able scrap it off from the ladle and continue to fry until golden brown.
- Heat up the 3tbsp of oil in a saucepan, place in blended dried chilies, chili flakes, garlic, chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and saute until fragrant. Add in corn starch mixture and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the cucur rempah with chili sauce.