This recipe is best with
- 500g potatoes
- Mix these ingredients:
- 50g butter
- A dash of black pepper
- Aluminum foil cut into 14cm squares
- 150g baby carrots - parboiled
- peach and kiwi fruit slices
- Wash potatoes, clean well and pat dry. Sit potatoes on foil casings. Make a deep cut across the potato. Put a teaspoonful of mixed butter into the cut. Sprinkle with paprika. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or till potatoes are soft.
- Remove and leave to cool slightly. Spoon a teaspoonful of light mayonnaise over before serving.
- Arrange baby carrots, peach slices and kiwi fruit around the dish. Garnish with parsley.